Born on 24 November 1982 in Ahmedabad, Shefali Zariwala is a popular Indian actress who prominently featured in music videos. She came into limelight after she appeared in a music video Kaanta Laga.
Shefali also appeared in Bollywood movie Mujhse Shaadi Karogi as Bijli. She even participated in dance shows like Nach Baliye and even played female protagonist in web series Baby Come Naa. Recently she participated in India’s most controversial reality show Bigg Boss 13. Know about her professional and personal life below.
Nushrat Bharucha Wiki, The Hot Pyaar Ka Punchnama, Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety & Dream Girl Actress
Priyank Sharma Wiki, Popular Roadies, Splitsvilla And Bigg Boss Contestant, Love Affairs & Controversies
Early Life and Career
Shefali did her schooling from St. Joseph’s Convent, Kalimpong and completed her bachelor’s degree from Sardar Patel Institute of Technology. While during engineering, she was approached for a music album. Since then, she chose this industry and left the IT field.
In 2002, her music album Kaanta Laga became a superhit and Shefali became a popular diva. Later, she got featured in 10-15 albums. She also featured in 2006 in Meet Bros music video, Pyar Humein Kis Mode Pe Le Aaya. In 2004, she did a cameo appearance in the film Mujhse Shaadi Karoge starring Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan. It was in 2011, Shefali made her Kannada debut from the movie Hudugaru.
In 2012, she participated in the dance reality show Nach Baliye along with her partner Parag Tyagi.
Not many of her fans know that Shefali also participated in Boogie Woogie that broadcasted on Sony Channel. In 2016 she started her company along with her sister in Dubai with name WYN. She also appeared in a Hindi web series Baby Come Naa with Shreyas Talpade, Kiku Sharda, Chunky Pandey, and Manasi Scott. She was then featured in web series Boo Sabki Phategi that starred Krushna Abhishek.
In 2019, she is the participant of Bigg Boss 13. She entered the house as a wild card entrant.
Earlier, Shefali Zariwala got married to Harmeet Singh (Meet Brothers). But the couple got divorced in 2009. She filed an FIR against him, claiming that he is very abusive towards her. She got married again in 2014 to her boyfriend Parag Tyagi. The lovebirds participated in Nach Baliye together.
Shefali Zariwala Wiki & Biography
- Name: Shefali Zariwala
- DOB: 15 December 1982
- Birthplace: Ahmedabad
- Sunsign: Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor and Model
- School: St.Joseph’s Convent, Kalimpong
- College: Sardar Patel of Engineering
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
- Famous as: As a Kaanata Laga Girl (the music video Kaanta Laga that released in 2002)
- Debut: Film – Mujhse Shaadi Karoge in 2004 as a Cameo appearance
Music Video: Kaanta Laga in 2002
Contestant: Boogie Woogie in 2008
- Mother: Sunita Zariwala
- Father: Satish Zariwala
- Sister: Shivani Zariwala
- Controversy: She registered an FIR against her ex-husband (Harmeet Singh), alleging him of abusing her.
- Boyfriends: Harmeet Singh
- Marriage: Got Married to Harmeet Singh in 2005
Got Married to Parag Tyagi in 2014
- Likes: Travelling, Swimming, and Dancing
- Favorite Actor: John Abraham and Ranveer Singh
- Favorite Actress: Madhuri Dixit
- Favorite Singer: Sunidhi Chauhan