Sai Dhanshika is one of the young, promising Indian actresses, who appeared in a handful number of Tamil films. She made some commendable films and performed impeccably. She essayed versatile roles and delivered the finest acting. Some of her popular movies which earned her fame and recognition include Peranmai, Aravan, and Kabali.
Dhanshika hasn’t shared any details about her family yet.
Sai Dhanshika Biography/Wiki
- Name: Sai Dhanshika
- Born Date: 20 November 1989
- Birth Place: Tanjore, Tamilnadu
- Real Age: 29 years
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 55 kgs
- Occupation: Actress
- Father’s Name: Not Available
- Mother’s Name: Not Available
- Brothers: Not Available
- Sisters: Not Available
Dhanshika was very active in sports in her school days. She emerged as an athlete and even captioned her school football team. She won more than 15 medals in the sports competition. The tall and dusky actress accidentally entered into the film industry. She made her entry into Tamil film industry through the movie Thirudi in the year 2006.
She got the breakthrough for her noticeable performance in the movie Peranmaai, where she played the role of a college girl. The director of the movie Jananathan saw her in a Trade Centre at Chennai and was instantly impressed. She gained a good name and fame through this movie.
She continued to act in many Tamil films namely, “Manadhodhu Mazhaikkalam, Nil Gavani Sellathey, Yaa Ya, Thirandhidu See Sey, Kitna, Kaalakoothu” etc.
There are a few movies which turned heads on her. She proved that she is a quite versatile actress.
- Aravaan, a period film in time portrayed her in a daring role and she delivered impressive performance.
- Paradesi is one of the movies that depicted her brilliant and realistic acting.
- In the movie Kabali, she played the role of superstar’s daughter Yogi and played a beautiful character role.
- Her latest movie was a psychological thriller, “Uru” where she stole the show. She once again proved her acting skills and the movie was well-received.
In the movie Kathaadi, she essayed the role of a “happy go-lucky” and independent girl. Although the movie is under post-production work, she donned a powerful role and it remains one of the most expected movies.
Dhanshika never revealed anything about her personal life or relationships. Everything is sealed tightly and wrapped. There were speculations about her getting into relationships with co-artists, twice. However, she is still single.
Dhanshika bagged quite a few awards for her performance.
- She received “Edison Award for Most Daring Role” for the movie Aravaan.
- She was honored with Filmfare best-supporting actress, Tamil and Best Supporting Actress by Vijay Awards for the movie Paradesi.