Born in 1987, Aditya Narayan is a star kid and is famous for his anchoring and singing skills. He is an actor, TV presenter, and singer. He has sung in more than 16 languages in films. Aditya gained the limelight after he sang Tatad Tatad for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film in 2013. Scroll below and know more about his career, early, life, and girlfriends.
Early Life and Career
Aditya Narayan comes from a musical family. His grandfather Hari Krishna Jha was a singer. His grandmother Bhuvaneshvari Jha was a classical singer. Aditya’s father, Udit Narayan is a popular Bollywood singer, and mother Deepa Narayan is also a singer. Do you think he could have a choice to pursue a career in other fields?
Aditya was born at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai on 6th August 1987. He did his schooling from Utpal Sanghvi School, in Mumbai and did his further studies from Mitthibai College. He then went to London and did a Diploma in English Music from Tech Music Schools. Before becoming a singer, he also acted in a film as a child artist. He made his debut in 1995 from the film Rangeela. He was also seen in Pardes and the movie Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai.
After a long gap, in 2010 he made his debut as a lead from the film Shaapit. He also gave the music in the film. He also sang in a Nepali movie in 1992. Then, in 1995 he sang a Hindi song in the film Akele Hum Akele Tum that starred Aamir Khan in the lead role. Aditya also won the Screen Awards Critics for the best child singer in 1997.
Besides this, he is also an anchor and has hosted several TV Shows and award functions. In 2007, he hosted a singing reality TV show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. He continued hosting this show for several seasons. Aditya also hosted X Factor India that was broadcasted on Sony TV. He was then featured in Entertainment ki Raat, Rising Star 3, and Kitchen Champion. Aditya also participated in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi and came 2nd.
In 2013, his song Tatad Tatad from the film Goliyo Ki Rasleela Ram Leela went superhit and he again gained the limelight. Currently, he is hosting the singing reality TV show Indian Idol 11.
He is the media’s favorite and has become part of controversy several times. In 2017, he along with his friends was stopped at the airport for exceeding the baggage limit. He didn’t pay the amount for the extra luggage, and also misbehaved with the female staff. During his college, he was suspended for misbehaving with security guards. In 2018, he was arrested by the police, for ramming his car into the auto-rickshaw. Aditya was released on bail.
Aditya Narayan is single and looking for his dream girl. It was rumored that Aditya Narayan dated Shweta Tiwari, an actress, but the couple called it quits. The two worked in the film Shaapit and then fall in love.
Aditya Narayan Wiki & Biography
- Full Name: Aditya Narayan Jha
- Nickname: Adi
- Popular as: Aditya Narayan
- DOB: 6th August 1987
- Birthplace: Mumbai
- Hometown: Baisi, Supaul, Bihar
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Host
- Sunsign: Leo
- School: Utpal Sanghvi School, Mumbai
- College: Mitthibai College of Commerce, Mumbai & Tech Music, London
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in English Contemporary Music
- GrandFather: Hari Krishna Jha
- GrandMother: Bhuvaneshwari Jha
- Father: Udit Narayan (Bollywood Singer)
- Mother: Deepa Narayan
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Girlfriends: Shweta Tiwari (actress)
- Likes: Playing Guitar and Traveling
- Favorite Actor: Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan
- Favorite Actress: Katrina Kaif
- Favorite Destination: Maldives
- Favorite Singer: Shaan
- Instagram: @AdityaNarayan
- Facebook: @AdityaNarayan
- In 1995 from the movie Rangeela (as a child artist)
- In 2010 from the film Shaapit (as an adult)
- As a singer from the film Mohini (1992), it was a Nepali movie
- As a Bollywood singer in 1995 from the film Akele Hum Akele Tum
- As a music director in 2010 from the film Shaapit
- As a TV presenter in 2007 from the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge
Stay tuned and visit this space for more updates on B-Town happenings.