Kubbra Sait, the beautiful TV anchor, model and actress, has worked in quite a few movies and web series but she is pretty famous for her work in the web series “Sacred Games”. Let us take a look at some aspects of her personal and professional lives.
Childhood & Personal Life
Kubbra Sait is basically from Karnataka’s Bengaluru and her parents are Zakariah Sait and Yasmin Sait. She has a younger brother whose name is Danish Sait and he is a pretty famous RJ and TV host. It is being said that Kubbra had a tough childhood in view of the fact that she was brought up only by her mother. Her confidence level was so low that she was not even able to converse with anybody. Also read about, Parmish Verma, Rubika Liyaquat.
Her mother understood the problem and took Kubbra Sait to Buoyancee Learning Centre for treatment. The change was visible in her in few months and she became extrovert.
Kubbra Sait completed her schooling from New Horizon Public School and New Horizon English High School, Bengaluru and then college studies from Jyoti Niwas College and National Institute of Management and Information Sciences, Bengaluru.
Due to her good educational qualification and excellent communication skills, Kubbra Sait got the opportunity to work at Microsoft, Dubai, in the year 2005. However as she was always interested in the entertainment industry, she took part in the beauty pageant Miss India Worldwide in 2009 and became Miss Personality.
After that, Kubbra Sait was seen in many commercials and thanks to her brilliant public speaking skills, she not only got the offers of working as an anchor for various programs but also became a popular name on YouTube as she appeared in various platforms including TedX Speaker.
In 2011, Kubbra Sait stepped in the Hindi film industry with Salman Khan starrer “Ready”. Her role was pretty small in the movie and later on, she was seen in some other flicks such as “Jodi Breakers”, “I Love NY” and again in a Salman Khan starrer “Sultan”.
However, she came into limelight when she played the character of Kuckoo in Netflix’s first Indian project “Sacred Games”. She did a commendable job as her work was noticed and appreciated despite the fact that the web series had some big names such as Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Saif Ali Khan and Radhika Apte. Recently, Kubbra was seen in Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt starrer “Gully Boy”.
On the occasion of 25th Jaipur Literature Festival in 2016, Kubbra made it public that she is in a relationship with Cyrus Mistry. Not much is known about Cyrus and he should not be confused with the businessman who is associated with Tata Group.
Some more information about Kubbra Sait
- Kubbra didn’t get much freedom in childhood as she belonged to an orthodox Muslim family.
- Her childhood was difficult not just because she was raised by single parent, i.e., her mother but also because of her name as well. Kids of her class used to bully her as her name resembles a lot with the word Kubda which means hump.
- She also won the Best Emcee Award (Female) in 2013.
Kubbra Sait Wiki & Biography
- Name: Kubbra Sait
- Date of Birth: 27 July 1983
- Age: 36 years
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch
- Weight: 55 kg
- Birth Place: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Nationality: Indian
- Religion: Islam
- School: New Horizon Public School and New Horizon English High School, Bengaluru
- College: Jyoti Niwas College and National Institute of Management and Information Sciences, Bengaluru
- Educational Qualification: B.Com & BBM (Finance/Marketing)
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Boyfriend: Cyrus Mistry
- Father: Zakariah Sait
- Mother: Yasmin Sait
- Brother: Danish Sait
- Skin Color: Fair
- Home Town: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Hobbies: Travelling& Adventure Sports
- Acting Debut: Ready (2011)
- TV Anchoring Debut: Adam Vs Madam (2010)
- Web Series Debut: Going Viral Pvt. Ltd. (2017)
- Favourite Food: Biryani and Chocolates
- Favourite Actress: Scarlett Johansson and Sushmita Sen
- Favourite Actor: Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh and Shah Rukh Khan
- Favourite Place: Miami
- Salary: Information not available
- Net Worth: 70 lakh (approx.)
- Instagram: kubbrasait