Shloka Mehta is the daughter of the renowned diamantaire and Rosy Blue Diamonds’ CEO, Russel Mehta and her mother is Mona Mehta. She is a much-renowned businesswoman in India. Albeit she is the daughter of a much-reputed businessman, she remained low-key amongst the paparazzi until the news of her engagement with Akash Ambani, the eldest son of Mukesh Ambani broke out in 2018 on 24th March. She also has a brother and a sister, namely Viraj Mehta and Diya Mehta.
Childhood and Personal Life
She studied throughout her school at the much famed Dhirubhai Ambani International School. Her grade 12 schooling completed and she moved to New Jersey, the USA. She pursued and completed her BS degree from Princeton University in the field of Anthropology. She pursued a Master’s degree in Law from the School of Economics and Political Science in London.
Shloka is an ardent animal lover and actively engages with umpteen number of NGOs. She is also the co-founder of ConnectFor which aids volunteers and workers who are seeking the help of other NGOs for working in certain fields of technology and innovations. She is quite active in Socially Useful Productive Work engaging with several NGOs.
When she completed her education, she joined her father’s company Rosy Blue as one of the directors in 2014. She is a very renowned businesswoman in India. She has built a reputation in business expansion. As of 2k18, she has an estimated worth of $ 18 million or approximately Rs. 120 Crore.
Shloka Mehta and Mukesh Ambani’s eldest son Akash Ambani are childhood friends as they knew each other having studied together in Mumbai. The billionaire finally proposed her on 24th March 2018 after they finished schooling. Their engagement took place in Goa on 24th March 2018.
The duo tied the knots on 9th March 2019 at the famous Jio World Centre in Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai.
Shloka Mehta Wiki and Biography
- Name: Shloka Mehta
- Date of Birth: 11th July 1990
- Age: 29 years
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch
- Weight: 55 kg
- Birth Place: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Nationality: Indian
- Religion: Jainism
- Caste: Palanpuri Jains
- Hometown: Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
- Profession: Businesswoman
- School: Dhirubhai Ambani International School
- College: Princeton University and London School of Economics and Political Science
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology and a Master’s Degree in Law
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/ Spouse: Akash Ambani
- Father: Russell Mehta
- Mother: Mona Mehta
- Sister: Diya Mehta
- Brother: Viraj Mehta
- Skin Color: Tan
- Hobbies: Traveling and Listening to Music
- Favourite Food: Gujarati
- Zodiac Sign/ Sun Sign : Cancer
- Cars: Mini Cooper, Mercedes Benz, Bentley
- Favourite Place: Paris, London and the United States of America
- Net Worth: USD 18 million or Rs. 120 Crore approximately
- Instagram: @shloka_mehta_official
Some lesser-known facts about Shloka Mehta:
- Is Mehta into smoking? : She doesn’t.
- Does Shloka Mehta intake alcohol? : She doesn’t.
- Shloka is very fond of animals and takes immense care of them wherever she goes.
- The very famous jeweller and fraudster Nirav Modi, the numero uno culprit in 2k18 PNB Fraud Case, is a relative of her.
- Akash and Shloka were in a relationship for more than 9 years.