Madhurima Tuli is an Indian model-actress who has worked in the TV industry, Bollywood, South Indian cinema and Hollywood. She has also taken part in reality shows, such as Khatron Ke Khiladi and Bigg Boss 13. Madhurima also made headlines due to her relationship with actor Vishal Aditya Singh.
Childhood and Personal Life
Madhurima was born to Parveen Tuli and Vijaya Pant Tuli in Odisha while she grew up in Dehradun. Her father is employed with Tata Steel and her mother is a mountaineer who also works for an NGO. Her younger brother’s name is Shrikant Tuli.
Madhurima was interested in sports since her childhood and she won many medals and competitions in those days. There was a time when the beautiful actress wanted to become a cricketer and play for the country. Also read about, Siddharth Shukla, Arti Singh.
While doing her graduation in a college in Dehradun, Madhurima Tuli got the chance of participating in the beauty pageant contest, Miss Uttarakhand which she won. She was just 20 years old when she made her acting debut with a Telugu movie titled as “Saththaa” (2004).
The flick didn’t perform well at the box-office and Madhurima decided to shift to Mumbai where she joined the famous acting school, Namit Kapoor Acting School. At that time she also worked in some commercials of famous brands such as Godrej, Karbonn mobiles, etc.
Madhurima’s TV debut took place with a small role in serial Kasturi (2007). She again turned towards South Indian Cinema and in the year 2008, she worked in “Homam”, a Telugu movie.
She made her Bollywood and Tamil Cinema debut in the same year with “Bachna Ae Haseeno” and “Ellam Avan Seyal”, respectively. Some of the movies in which she has acted are “Cigarette Ki Tarah”, “Toss”, “Baby”, “Kaalo”, etc.
Madhurima Tuli has also worked in a Hollywood movie in 2017 which was titled as “The Black Prince”. Apart from this all, she has also worked in many TV serials such as Shree, Rang Badalti Odhani, Parichay, and others, but she is more famous for her roles in Kumkum Bhagya and Chandrakanta — Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha.
Madhurima and actor Vishal Aditya Singh used to date each other but their relationship was quite acrimonious which led to their break-up. Presently, there are no reports of Madhurima dating anyone.
- A controversy erupted when the producers replaced Madhurima in the serial Parichay without even informing her.
- Madhurima and Vishal’s stint at Nach Baliye was a controversial one as at the time of participating, they had broken up and used to fight a lot during the show.
Madhurima Tuli Wiki & Biography
- Name: Madhurima Tuli
- Date of Birth: 19 August 1986
- Age: 33 years
- Height: 5 feet 6 inch
- Weight: 55 kg
- Birth Place: Odisha, India
- Nationality: Indian
- Religion: Hindu
- School: Information not available
- College: A college in Dehradun
- Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Marital Status: Single
- Father: Praveen Tuli
- Mother: Vijaya Pant Tuli
- Sister: Shrikant Tuli
- Skin Colour: Fair
- Home Town: Dehradun
- Hobbies: Yoga, swimming, travelling and working out in the gym
- Movie debut: Saththaa (2004)
- TV Debut: Kasturi (2007)
- Favourite Food: Chocolates
- Favourite Actress: Sonam Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit
- Favourite Actor: Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan
- Favourite Place: Goa, Paris
- Salary: Rs. 50K per episode (approx)
- Net Worth: Information not available
- Instagram: madhurimatuli